In today’s business world, workplace culture is everything and it affects our decisions, comments and interactions, sometimes unbeknownst to us. With many companies nowadays demanding more “diversity” and a “seat at the table,” KLH & Associates can help conduct quality, interactive diversity and inclusion training workshops for your business/organization. Our custom-built presentations are designed to answer questions like:
- What is diversity?
- What is inclusion?
- Why is it important for me/my workplace?
- What can we do for better team cohesion?
Each client has different needs and the firm takes that into account from the first meeting. Having a clear understanding of what is expected and access to resources, the firm can logically build a custom presentation that is fit for purpose. The workshops can be for:
- senior management
- anyone who interacts within your workplace culture
Through an extensive professional network, KLH & Associates has maintained relationships with talented speakers to discuss topics on our changing world and how to generate safe and respectful dialogue for understanding and team betterment.
When developing D&I training workshops, KLH & Associates make sure they are:
- Easy to comprehend
Methods we use to construct your ideal workshop:
- Meeting to get overview of business/organization, why the need for D&I training, priorities/topics you’d like to hear
- Delivery of custom options for the D&I training workshop, which can include:
- Speaker luncheon (open dialogue on topics that concern our changing modern world)
- Interactive D&I training workshop (time depends on your need)
- Pre and post-survey for people participating in the workshop for workshop customization, research and analysis. All responses are confidential.
Topics covered, but not limited to:
- Sexuality (LGBTQ)
- Education level
- Hierarchy in the workplace (“pulling rank”)
KLH & Associates is dedicated to enlightening the most prominent companies and organizations with relevant information and dialogue.
For inquiries on how KLH & Associates can help with your D&I training needs, please contact Mr. Kim L. Hunter, Managing Partner, here